Wednesday, November 11, 2009

our wedding: some fun and a little break

the street fair was fun and all, but after a rainstorm, a power outage, and some serious ceremony nerves, all i wanted to do was relax. so the bridal party headed to my brother's gorgeous house for a little r and r. a few photo ops first...
DSC_0380

DSC_0320

in case you're wondering, my hair fascinator was created by the LOVELY chelsea
from oh my deer. the piece was gorgeous and beautifully crafted.
DSC_0213

and because our flowergirl and ring bearer stole the show... she's not even three,
look at that pose!
Annalise and Louis (2)

and finally, some time to relax. one of my favorite parts of the day!
montage 1

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos! You looked STUNNING! Your dress was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...........nice article. Lenhga choli is the Indian traditional dress. Recently choli patterns have changed a lot to keep up with the modern trends. Recently I purchased one lenhga choli from the site www.kaneesha.com. I am highly satisfied with the quality of it and I just loved the fine work done on it. On receiving great compliments I am sure to purchase more from this site. It's worth visiting this site.

    ReplyDelete